Friday, January 27, 2012


I heard this on radio this morning that an Iowa man who won $14.3 million dollar lotto last year had been refused to come forward in public and withdrew himself from the winning ticket this week through his lawyer.  The man said that his face cannot be known in public.  Even his lawyer doesn't know his face nor true identity.  Really?  So  weird...

Actually, this smells like either he's in a witness protection or a murderer.  I mean, who would walk away from $14 million?  Don't tell me he's really shy.  Do you know what you can do with the money?

Apparently, every state has regulations and protocol when they dispense lotto money.  They need to make sure the winning tickets are purchased legally, the winner is a legitimate, and the winner also need to come out in public.  I heard that people are going crazy over this man, trying to find out who this mystery man is.  I'm sure he's really disappointed about giving up on $14 million, but I guess his safety, whatever the reason is more important - hence, money is not everything.  {sounds so convincing, doesn't it?)










<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3424467/kiss-me-stupid?claim=gvbj598xe98">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>








No comments:

Post a Comment